Recently I had the pleasure of interviewing Tim Orr from San Francisco. It is the first episode of the Ohana Improv Podcast.
I had a great time with this interview, that is full of funny anecdotes and inspiring insights. And a few different sound effects too.
We cover different topics relating to his improv practice, including:
– how his warm-up for a show looks like;
– what the turning point in his career was;
– how his background as a basketball coach influenced him as a trainer;
and much, much more.
Here are some links of the groups mentioned in the interview.
- Improv Playhouse of San Francisco
- Tim’s workshops in The Netherlands
- Ohana – the European Improv Project
By the way, the episode can also be downloaded. Useful if you’re like me and enjoy listening podcasts while biking :)
If you have any feedback about this show, do let me know. More episodes will follow so I am looking forward to your thoughts and ideas.